We install best of antivirus and anti malware software to keep our system secure and sound. All these things are necessary in today’s world as there are a good number of threats that can attack our computers and then can steal our data. Clearly, we are talking about the malware threats and malicious files that hackers set for us. To prevent any such wrong activity on your computer, you install best of antiviruses and anti malware. These software works well in the starting but after when their purchase expires they become just useless.
When the subscription expires most people go out to purchase a new version but sometimes some people choose to uninstall the old software and then install the new one. You can perform the un-installation process at any time. Here, in this blog, Avast support is telling you the steps that you can follow to uninstall its software. These steps include the process of using the uninstall utility. By this, you can achieve your task in safe mode.
Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to get your results:
- First, make sure that you have the administrative power to your computer. This can be checked by pressing the start button.
- Now, go to the official site of Avast and there download the Avast Uninstall Utility. Right click the downloaded file and save it in your desired folder.
- In the save as dialogue box, press the save button after entering a name to your file.
- Now, go to the downloaded file and right click it to run it as an administrator.
- Immediately after pressing the yes button you will be prompted to choose the safe mode option.
- Restart your computer in the safe mode and when the computer is still starting, choose the location where your software has been installed.
- Finally, press the uninstall button and restart your computer again to complete the process.
You contact Avast support from your phone to get an extra help. This support team can solve your problem without any difficulty. They are trained enough to solve the problem remotely by taking the control of your account into their hands.
Read More: - How To Activate Avast Internet Security?